Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · February 2, 2023
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Community Health Network | Partnering with Physicians.
- Join an established team of 5 physicians.
- Select Specialty Hospital - Indianapolis, IN.
- Community Hospital South - Indianapolis, IN.
- Indianapolis | A great place to live and work.
- Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems in the nation, Community Health Network has more than 100 sites of care and nearly 550 integrated physicians through Central Indiana, making it the regional leader in access to innovative and compassionate healthcare services.
- Cross coverage responsibilities at Community Rehabilitation Hospital, Community Hospital North, and Community Heart and Vascular Hospital.
- Seeking two experienced hospitalist physicians with respiratory and neurological experience.
- This opportunity offers flexible scheduling options with a modified block schedule.
- Excellent ancillary and subspecialty support immediately available on the Community North campus.
- Community Hospital South recently underwent a $ansion, adding 50 patient rooms for a total of 150 all-private rooms.
- Coverage of ICU program.
- Chrh is a 162 bed facility.
- With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, small-town affordability and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live.
- Acute inpatient and Neurobehavioral rehab hospital located on the campus of Hospital North.
- Select Specialty Indianapolis is a 45-bed extended acute care hospital, located in the vibrant northside of Indianapolis.
- Procedural experience preferred, must be comfortable with central lines and intubations.
- Join a well-established Hospitalist program at Community Hospital South, comprised of 8 hospitalists.
- Community Howard Regional Health - Kokomo, Indiana.
- Indiana is also consistently ranked one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
- Community Rehabilitation Hospital - Indianapolis, IN.
- Patient care at each facility is coordinated through Community's state-of-the-art electronic medical record.
- Community Health Network is seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine Hospitalist physicians. Each opportunity offers flexibility with 7 on / 7 off schedule.
- Brand-new $23 million facility which features a 28-bed brain injury unit, a 16-bed stroke unit and 16 additional beds.
- All candidates should have a consistent and consecutive employment or training record, competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Providing 24/7 Hospitalist coverage.
This perm job from Community Health Network was last open on Feb 24.