Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · December 7, 2023
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Terre Haute) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Envision offers clinician support at the local, regional and national level.
- This facility also has an Accredited Chest Pain Center that treats heart emergencies like heart attacks or arrhythmias.
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital is part of the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) health system.
- With beautiful scenery, affordable housing, and proximity to Indianapolis, Chicago, St Louis, Louisville KY, Columbus OH and the Great Lakes, Terre Haute continues to be a very desirable Midwestern location.
- Terre Haute also boasts 2 local wineries and 2 micro breweries.
- Pulmonologist available.
- Terre Haute is home to Indiana State University, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College, and Ivy Tech Community College, and has excellent public school systems.
- Must be a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician.
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital offers many specialties including Anesthesiology, GS, Neurology, OB, Pathology, Plastic Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Urology, HM, Behavioral Health, Cardiology, and Pediatrics.
- Open ICU.
- Envision Physician Services and Terre Haute Regional Hospital are seeking a Hospitalist Medical Director to join our stable team in Terre Haute, Indiana.
- Have strong administrative and team building skills.
- No procedures.
- Meditech EMR.
- 12-hour shifts.
- " Located along the western border of the state near Illinois, Terre Haute is located on the banks of the Wabash River.
- Families can also enjoy fishing and boating on the Wabash River, as well as festivals and concerts at the Fairbanks Park amphitheater.
- Patient population - mainly adult & elderly.
- 1 APP in-house at night.
- Hospitalists respond to codes.
- 15% are pediatric.
- This facility has 17 emergency department beds, and is a certified Level II Trauma Center.
- Proven track record of implementing metrics/goals.
- Must have current leadership and clinical inpatient experience.
- Terre Haute, IN is known as the "Crossroads of America.
- 24-hours of physician coverage daily.
- 12-hours APP coverage daily.
- Terre Haute has several parks including Griffin Bike park, art galleries and museums including the Terre Haute Children's Museum & unique public sculptures throughout the county, racing events and county fairs at the Vigo County Fairgrounds, theaters, golf courses, and sporting events.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on May 28.