Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · February 2, 2023
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Terre Haute) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 1 APP in-house at night.
- This facility has 17 emergency department beds, and is a certified Level II Trauma Center.
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital offers many specialties including Anesthesiology, GS, Neurology, OB, Pathology, Plastic Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Urology, HM, Behavioral Health, Cardiology, and Pediatrics.
- Hospitalists respond to codes.
- Must be a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician.
- 24-hours of physician coverage daily.
- No procedures.
- Envision Physician Services and Terre Haute Regional Hospital are seeking a Hospitalist Medical Director to join our stable team in Terre Haute, Indiana.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Envision offers clinician support at the local, regional and national level.
- Pulmonologist available.
- Terre Haute is home to Indiana State University, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College, and Ivy Tech Community College, and has excellent public school systems.
- 12-hours APP coverage daily.
- Open ICU.
- 12-hour shifts.
- With beautiful scenery, affordable housing, and proximity to Indianapolis, Chicago, St Louis, Louisville KY, Columbus OH and the Great Lakes, Terre Haute continues to be a very desirable Midwestern location.
- Must have current leadership and clinical inpatient experience.
- " Located along the western border of the state near Illinois, Terre Haute is located on the banks of the Wabash River.
- Terre Haute also boasts 2 local wineries and 2 micro breweries.
- Have strong administrative and team building skills.
- This facility also has an Accredited Chest Pain Center that treats heart emergencies like heart attacks or arrhythmias.
- Families can also enjoy fishing and boating on the Wabash River, as well as festivals and concerts at the Fairbanks Park amphitheater.
- Terre Haute, IN is known as the "Crossroads of America.
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital is part of the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) health system.
- Meditech EMR.
- 15% are pediatric.
- Proven track record of implementing metrics/goals.
- Terre Haute has several parks including Griffin Bike park, art galleries and museums including the Terre Haute Children's Museum & unique public sculptures throughout the county, racing events and county fairs at the Vigo County Fairgrounds, theaters, golf courses, and sporting events.
- Patient population - mainly adult & elderly.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services