Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · February 2, 2023
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This locum tenen pays $180 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Mishawaka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine.
- The population was 51,063 as of the 2020 census.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- Availability: Full- Time.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Mishawaka is a city on the St. Joseph River, in Penn Township, St. Joseph County, in the United States state of Indiana.
- Setting: Inpatient.
- This facility is able to quickly credential a provider so they can begin immediately.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- An inpatient health organization in Mishawaka is looking to add an Hospitalist to their team.
- Its nickname is "the Princess City". Mishawaka is a principal city of the South Bend-Mishawaka, IN-MI, Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Experience: 2 year min requirement.
- Position Overview.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Position Type: Locums 1099.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Scheduling: 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.