Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Friday · December 8, 2023
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- A 250 bed level III trauma hospital that is primary stroke certified is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- The schedule is 12 hour days or nights with 10 hours swings (admitting).
- Case Load/PPD: 10-15.
- Reference ID: ORD-138427-MD-IN.
- Procedures are not required but they are highly preferred.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- There will be no codes.
- Night Shift.
- The clinician will be working with subspecialty support and some APPs.
- Support Staff: APPs.
- The facility is located in eastern Indiana.
- The EMR system is Epic.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Mar 10.