Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · December 7, 2023
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Trail Creek, Indiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- My client in Indiana has an urgent need for Mammographer to work fulltime in an ongoing capacity for 6 months or until a perm candidate is hired.
- Location: Indiana.
- Facility Type: Health care System.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Credentialing typically takes 90 days and they will need someone to start as soon as credentialed.
- Hours are Monday through Friday 8a-5p with no weekend work and no.
- Mqsa is required as well as an active Indiana license in hand.
- Specialty Needed: Mammo.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.